Wild Lily Upcoming Events
Please see the instructions from the Grand Chapter regarding meeting protocol below.
January 5, 2022 Initiation Rehearsal 7-9 pm
January 15th, 2022 (Cancelled due to COVID-19 to be rescheduled) State Wide Initiation South-- 7 pm
Los Angeles Harbor Masonic Center
(Avalon Wunce will be initiated into Wild Lily OES Chapter 18)
January 16th, 2022 Reception for Gayle Jones
Grand Representative of Vermont 2 PM--Santa Cruz Masonic Center
January 19, 2022 New Years Happy Hour 6-7 PM & Initiation
7:30 pm Formal Dress
January 30th, 2022 (Cancelled due to COVID-19 to be rescheduled) State-wide Initiation
North-- 1 pm
Richmond Masonic Center
February 5th, 2022 OES 101
Membership Training Workshop
10 AM - 3 PM
Santa Cruz Masonic Center RSVP required (See Flyer Attached)
February 16, 2022 Valentine's Day Happy Hour 6-7 pm
February 16, 2022 Stated Meeting 7:30 pm
Hope to Hope to see you there!
Stated meetings for the subordinate chapters will continue as scheduled using the following guidelines:
1) Following the California Department of Public Health guidelines, KN95, N95 or blue disposable masks are to be worn. No cloth masks are to be worn unless a blue disposable mask is underneath it. Do not double up the wearing of a KN95 or N95 mask. Masks are to be worn at all times.
2) This should not go unsaid, but if you are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID within the last 5 days please do not attend your chapter meetings.
3) No refreshments are to be served. Prepared “Grab and Go” is ok, but unfortunately, no sitting and eating.
4) No hugging, kissing, etc. Please allow proper distance between you and others around you. Worthy Patrons, if possible, please distance yourself by a seat or so from the Worthy Matron’s seat. If your Treasurer sits right next to the Chaplain, try to distance the chairs or re seat the Treasurer to the nearby sidelines to allow proper distancing.
5) If you have an initiation planned, please proceed as usual. If you have a candidate that would prefer to reschedule to a later date and because of this it will exceed the limited time frame between balloting and initiation, please notify the Grand Secretary via email that this has occurred and what the new initiation date will be.
6) If your chapter does not have a quorum to hold a meeting, have the Secretary make note in the minute book that the meeting was not held due to lack of quorum.
7) Please do not visit other chapters during this time.
Would you like more information about our chapter or learn how to join the Order of the Eastern Star?
Please complete the form below and one of members will contact you.
Wild Lily Chapter 18 of the Eastern Star
Temporary Meeting Place
Location: 828 North Branciforte avenue Santa Cruz C.A. 95060
Worthy Matron Ellie Bowden PM
Worthy Patron Dick Tippett PP
Secretary Jean Cook PM
Associate Matron Robin Woodman
Meetings every third Wednesday 7:30 P.M.
Confidence Lodge #110
Free and Accepted Masons of California
3001 North Main Street Soquel California